Emotionally Intelligent Leadership & Social Justice
The BEAM Emotionally Intelligent Leadership training provides participants with the necessary tools that help incorporate emotional justice, equity, and wellness into their approach to leadership, as well as their organization’s practices and processes. By the end of this training participants are able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and emotionally intelligent leadership.
- Describe how their emotional intelligence has impacted their leadership past and present.
- Identify practices that may create harm and emotional unwellness in movement/organizational spaces.
- Develop concrete action plans on how to build their emotional intelligence and support the wellness of their organizations and movements.
- Apply skills that cultivate wellness, address conflict and support movement/organizational equity.
Testimonial: “The information that you shared is very important for research projects. Our scholars needed to hear it.”
Dr. Norweeta Milburn
Co-Director, UCLA HIV/AIDS, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Training Program (HA-STTP)